NOTES FOR BIOGRAPHY
Find these important details to include in your PowerPoint showing. Make sure you explain to the class
1. Explain why your subject was notable or famous.
2. Tell important facts about his/her childhood as well
his/her adult years.
3. Tell a memorable incident that happened in the
person's life and why it impressed you.
4. Mention one or two people who were helpful to
this person and how they were helpful.
5. Tell about successes AND failures that this
6. Explain the traits or characteristics that this
person possessed which allowed him/her
to be a success.
7. Do you feel this person made the world a better place
to live in because of what he/she did? Give examples.